it might get loud.

List of albums that have helped me survive my year in West Virginia:


Angus Soundtrack
Beach House           Teen Dream/As well as their Pandora Station
Best Coast              Crazy For You
Foo Fighters            The Colour and the Shape
Hole                        Live Through This
Jay-Z                       Blueprint 3
Mountain Goats       The Sunset Tree
My Morning Jacket   The Tennessee Fire
New Found Glory     Self-Titled
Joanna Newsom      Have One On Me
Gram Parsons         G.P/Grievous Angel
Notorious B.I.G        Ready to Die
Prince                     Purple Rain Soundtrack
Ramones                Collection
Otis Redding           Greatest Hits
Rolling Stones         Exile on Main St./plus the song "Dead Flowers"
Sleigh Bells             Treats
Patti Smith             Horses
Smoking Popes      Destination Failure
Smoking Popes      Born to Quit
Talking Heads        Stop Making Sense
Velvet Underground  Best Of
Vivian Girls            Self-Titled
Whiskeytown         Faithless Street
Wilco                     Yankee Fox Hotel
Hank Williams, Sr.  Collection
Lucinda Williams     Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
Neil Young             Harvest
Neil Young             Rust Never Sleeps
Yuck                     Self-titled

I'm sure there are plenty of others, but these are the most important (got the most air time). These are my friends, companions. They rode in my car, they sat at my kitchen table, they cried with me, they are my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too Cool

Spicy Chicken Wings Gave Me Herpes?

Ten